The Dirty Bird AR-10 Ambidextrous stripped lower receiver is the perfect building block for your new AR-10 build. Our Ambi AR-10 lower is a perfect fit with our AR-10 Billet Uppers and is a great fit with most other DPMS-style uppers from around the industry.
Every single Dirty Bird AR-10 lower is precision-machined from 7075-T6 aluminum to hold extremely tight tolerances. We then have them broached, deburred and hard-coat anodized to build one of the highest quality lowers on the market. DBI AR-10 lowers also feature practical improvements to enhance the overall functionality of the rifle, including:
- Ambidextrous Bolt Release – To help with overall rifle manipulation
- Upper Receiver Tension Screw – To reduce slop between upper and lower receiver
- Integral Trigger Guard
- Extended Mag Catch Button – To easily drop a magazine, compared to mil-spec height magazine catches.
- Threaded Bolt Catch Pin – For ease of installation
- Rear Takedown Detent Spring Retained with Set Screw
Our AR-10 Lower is a multi-cal lower and accepts these calibers: .308 Winchester (7.62x51mm NATO), .243 Winchester, 6.5 Creedmoor, .260 Remington and .338 Federal.
Made in the USA
Backed by the Dirty Bird Limited Lifetime Warranty
AR-10 Multi-Cal Ambidextrous Stripped Lower Receiver
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?