Did you find this article useful?
Let the author know with a 5 star rating!
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 1
No votes so far! Your rating will help us continue to provide valuable and interesting content.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- ODIN Works – AR Parts Manufacturer Q&A From time to time, we like to reach out to different firearms manufacturers like ODIN Works to hear first hand what they’re all about, We discuss the history and philosophy…
- AR-15 Gas Block – What to Look for When Buying The gas system of your AR-15 is an absolutely essential part of your rifle, and the gas block is an essential part of the gas system. This buyer's guide shows…
- Best AR-15 Charging Handles – A Hands-On Review Charging handles are asked to do a lot on our ARs. With so many on the market, let's take a look at the ones we prefer.
- Sons of Liberty Gun Works – Interview with… Since we began interviewing the best and brightest in our industry, we’ve had several requests to do an in-depth profile on Sons of Liberty Gun Works. We’ve heard a lot…
- MK12 SPR – Special Purpose Rifle with Navy… Monty Leclair is a US Navy SEAL and the owner of Centurion Arms. Few know more about the MK12 than Monty, who has spent a career with and behind the…
- What is the Best AR-15 Handguard or Rail System for… Handguard, forend, forearm, foregrip— whichever name you use for it, picking out this essential part for your AR-15 is vital to your rifle’s (or pistol's) functionality.