Did you find this article useful?
Let the author know with a 5 star rating!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Your rating will help us continue to provide valuable and interesting content.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- ODIN Works - AR Parts Manufacturer Q&A From time to time, we like to reach out to different firearms manufacturers like ODIN Works to hear first hand what they’re all about, We discuss the history and philosophy…
- AR-15 Gas Block - What to Look for When Buying The gas system of your AR-15 is an absolutely essential part of your rifle, and the gas block is an essential part of the gas system. This buyer's guide shows…
- Profiles, Twist Rates, Lengths & Finishes - Choosing… Ballistic Advantage 16" 5.56 Government Profile Midlength AR-15 Barrel, Modern Series - MSRP - $165.00 Let the experts at AR Build Junkie guide you as you choose the best barrel…
- Best AR-15 Charging Handles – A Hands-On Review Charging handles are asked to do a lot on our ARs. With so many on the market, let's take a look at the ones we prefer.
- Faxon Firearms Barrels - AR Barrel Manufacturing and… ARBuildJunkie recently sat down with Pat Murphy of Faxon Firearms to discuss the company, its AR barrels, advice for builders, and what he’d recommend for a first time build.
- Choosing the Best Bolt Carrier Group for Your AR Choosing a Bolt Carrier Group (BCG) for your build can get a bit confusing with so many options and variations of material and coating available. We’ll make it easier for…