ZEV CORE DUTY Rifles are intended for professional end-users and serious shooters alike. The Duty rifle features the high quality and aesthetics ZEV rifles are known for. With mil-spec controls and functional upgrades, ZEV promises this rifle will deliver excellent performance in the field or on the range.
The CORE DUTY Rifle has an MSRP of $1,499 and features:
- Mil-spec forged upper and lower receivers
- Wedge Lock free floating MLOK hand guard
- 16” 5. 56 chromoly barrel with 5R rifling and a melonite QPQ finish
- ZEV Muzzle Device
- Low profile fixed gas block, mid length gas system
- Mil-spec chrome lined BCG with manganese phosphate finish
- Enhanced mil-spec two stage trigger, nickel boron coated
- Radian Weapons Talon ambidextrous safety selector
- Magpul MOE pistol grip
- Magpul SL adjustable buttstock
- Includes one 30 round Magpul PMAG magazine
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?