Chad from School of the American Rifle talks adjustable gas blocks in this exclusive video produced for ARBuildJunkie.com. What are the caveats of using an adjustable gas block on your next AR build? What to look for in an adjustable gas block, and why a gas block that offers tactile feedback is preferred. Chad demonstrates how to prevent an adjustable gas block from becoming carbon locked, and shows us an example of what happens to a adjustable gas block if it is not properly maintained over time.
ARBuildJunkie is proud to partner with School of the American Rifle to bring you videos about the AR platform. Look for more from Chad in the weeks ahead.Below are some other videos School of American Rifle has created specifically for ARBuildJunkie…:
In addition to these exclusive videos, we have been blessed to have Chad as a resource to be able to ask occasional questions to. We’re tremendously grateful for his generosity and willingness to share information with our readers. To learn more about him and his School of the American rifle, please be sure to check out our feature interview with him…or other more articles which you can find below:
- School of the American Rifle (SOTAR) – NEW Products & Partnerships
- Common AR-15 Myths – School of the American Rifle
- Common Questions About Lower Receivers – School of the American Rifle
- AR-15 Gas System Issues – School of the American Rifle
- Headspace Gauge & the AR – School of the American Rifle
- AR-15 Feed Ramp Problems – School of the American Rifle
- AR Triggers & Anti-Rotation Trigger Pins – School of the American Rifle
Chad is an absolute treasure trove of information about the AR platform, and as builders, we are fortunate to have someone as passionate and knowledgeable as Chad to reach out to. Please consider supporting Chad by following School of the American Rifle on his website, Facebook, or via the Instagram. He’s producing a wealth of content that can help you on your own journey building AR-15s properly.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?