Did you find this article useful?
Let the author know with a 5 star rating!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Your rating will help us continue to provide valuable and interesting content.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- New AR Optics from Vortex in 2021 - An ARBuildJunkie Q&A Vortex has announced the launch of new, updated AR-specific optics for 2021, including their SPARC red-dot and their prism-based Spitfire. To learn more about these optics and why they are…
- Best Red Dot Pistol Sights with Modern Samurai Project While a red dot (or LPVO) is a given on almost all of my ARs, I’ve recently been exploring the idea of putting my first red dot on a pistol.…
- Offset Red Dots on the AR-15 with Steve "Yeti" Fisher Offset red dots mounted at 45 degrees are increasingly common on AR-15s. Are these optics necessary? Is running an optic at 12-o-clock on top of your primary optic beneficial? What…
- Best Back Up Iron Sights (BUIS) Options For your AR You've decided you want a solid set of fixed sights. But which do you want? Let's take a look at each type and see which BUIS best fits your needs.
- Red Dot Optic vs. Scope on an AR-15 with Kyle Defoor Red dot optic vs. scope on your AR-15...which is best? We recently sat down with former Special Mission Unit combat decorated Navy SEAL and sniper, Kyle Defoor to discuss the…
- Best Back Up Iron Sights (BUIS) for Your AR We've spent time with quite a few sets of back up iron sights (BUIS) and have selected some of our absolute favorites to highlight.