Did you find this article useful?
Let the author know with a 5 star rating!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Your rating will help us continue to provide valuable and interesting content.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- State of the AR - A Q&A with Duane Liptak of Magpul With Magpul celebrating its 20th anniversary, it's a great time to touch base with Duane Liptak, Executive Vice President of Magpul. We discuss how the company has helped push the…
- Chris Costa Reflects on "The Art of the Tactical Carbine" In part one of our two part interview with Chris Costa, we talk with Chris about his early days at Magpul Dynamics and his role in the very influential video,…
- Best Back Up Iron Sights (BUIS) for Your AR We've spent time with quite a few sets of back up iron sights (BUIS) and have selected some of our absolute favorites to highlight.
- AR-15 Bipods and Mounts – A Q&A with Badger Ordnance What is the purpose of a bipod, and should you run one on your AR? To get an answer to this common question, and go over some of the innovations…
- Best Back Up Iron Sights (BUIS) Options For your AR You've decided you want a solid set of fixed sights. But which do you want? Let's take a look at each type and see which BUIS best fits your needs.
- All Around AR-15 Build & the Dirty Bird DB-15 Builder's Set If you're a hunter, competitor or AR enthusiast wanting to build a quality, all around AR-15 build without bleeding your bank account completely dry, the Dirty Bird DB-15 Builder’s Set…