New video from Mark Smith of JBS Training Group talks rifle support bags and why they should be something you pick up for your rifle. Learn about different bags, features he likes and dislikes, how these bags support both your gun, your body, and more.
Be sure to check out recent articles we’ve done with Mark Smith below:
- Mark Smith of JBS Training Group – Range Mindset & Training the Individual
- In Defense of the Red Dot Optic with Mark Smith
- High Scope Mounts on the AR-15 – A Q&A with Mark Smith
- LPVO Basics – Mark Smith On Low Power Variable Optics, Part 1 – Reticle Selection
- LPVO Basics Part 2 – Mark Smith on Magnification, Mounts, and Focal Plane
- Mark Smith of JBS Training Group – Best LPVO Setup and Considerations
- LPVO Basics Part 3 – Mark Smith on the Zeroing Process
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?