Did you find this article useful?
Let the author know with a 5 star rating!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Your rating will help us continue to provide valuable and interesting content.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Rosco Manufacturing AR-15 Barrels - An ARBuildJunkie Q&A When researching respected, high-quality, yet affordable barrels for the AR platform, one name that pops up continuously is Rosco Manufacturing. Known for years as a dependable OEM manufacturer, the company…
- Bob Faxon of Faxon Firearms Talks Barrels, Builds, and 8.6… We recently sat down with Bob Faxon of Faxon Firearms for a wide-ranging interview covering his company's history, lessons learned on AR barrel making, expanding his product line, and his…
- Aero Precision Launches EPC-9 Pistol Caliber Carbine Aero Precision has launched their new EPC-9 pistol caliber carbine. The EPC (Enhanced Pistol Caliber) is Aero Precision’s leap into the world of pistol caliber AR platforms, featuring a full…
- Lantac USA - On the Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group, Dragon… We recently sat down with Aaron, co-owner of Lantac USA. to discuss the company, products they offer, including their Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group, Dragon muzzle device, Glock parts, and more.
- Dirty Bird Industries Launches DB45 Billet Lower Receiver… Dirty Bird Industries has launched the recent launch of the Dirty Bird DB45 billet lower receiver, which can accommodate .45 ACP and 10mm Glock-style magazines.
- 8.6 Blackout Approaches – A 2022 Update with Q’s Kevin… We chatted with Q's Kevin Brittingham to get an early 2022 update on 8.6 Blackout. We discuss real-world results from African hunts, how he feels the round has surpassed his…