Did you find this article useful?
Let the author know with a 5 star rating!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Your rating will help us continue to provide valuable and interesting content.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Forward Controls Design Lower Receiver - A Tale of Two… Forward Controls Design recently partnered with Sons of Liberty for their billet LRF lower receiver. But did you know there is another FCD lower on the market - at least…
- Rubber City Armory Blacknitride+ Bolt Carrier Groups - An… We recently sat down with Jeff Larson, director of operations at Rubber City Armory, to discuss his company's Blacknitride+ bolt carrier groups. Purchasing a quality bolt carrier group is one…
- Dirty Bird Industries Launches DB45 Billet Lower Receiver… Dirty Bird Industries has launched the recent launch of the Dirty Bird DB45 billet lower receiver, which can accommodate .45 ACP and 10mm Glock-style magazines.
- KE Arms KP-15 Monolithic Polymer Receiver Overview We sat down with Russell Phagen, Sales & Marketing Director at KE Arms, to discuss the recent launch of the KP-15 Monolithic Polymer Receiver, which is touted as an easy-to-produce,…
- Springfield Armory Launches Bullpup "Hellion" The weeks leading up to SHOT Show are always interesting, as many companies launch new products. New for 2022, Springfield Armory has announced the launch of a 5.56 rifle in…
- Lantac USA - On the Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group, Dragon… We recently sat down with Aaron, co-owner of Lantac USA. to discuss the company, products they offer, including their Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group, Dragon muzzle device, Glock parts, and more.