Did you find this article useful?
Let the author know with a 5 star rating!
Average rating 4 / 5. Vote count: 1
No votes so far! Your rating will help us continue to provide valuable and interesting content.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Lantac USA - On the Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group, Dragon… We recently sat down with Aaron, co-owner of Lantac USA. to discuss the company, products they offer, including their Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group, Dragon muzzle device, Glock parts, and more.
- AR Bolt Carrier Group Basics with Mike Mihalski of SOLGW With so many buying ARs of varying levels of quality, we felt it was a good time to reach out to Mike Mihalski of Sons of Liberty Gun Works to…
- America’s Rifle, Mil-Spec Basics, LMT Innovation and More… With the re-publication of Black Rifle II, now called America's Rifle: M16/M4 late Cold War through Global War on Terror, by author Chris Bartocci of Small Arms Solutions, we wanted…
- AR-15 Triggers Explained - Which Trigger is Best for You? In today’s market, there are an ever-increasing number of AR-15 triggers available to consumers. Not all triggers are created equal, so how does someone pick out what is going to…
- Rubber City Armory Blacknitride+ Bolt Carrier Groups - An… We recently sat down with Jeff Larson, director of operations at Rubber City Armory, to discuss his company's Blacknitride+ bolt carrier groups. Purchasing a quality bolt carrier group is one…
- Bootleg Inc. and the Bootleg Inc. Adjustable Bolt Carrier We recently sat down with Andrew and Becca Pike of Bootleg Inc. to discuss the company, products they offer, including their Lightweight Adjustable Carrier, which features a four-setting vent system,…
I have a Lantac M- Spec, I got it back when AR parts were on very short supply.
I paid $170 , it’s been flawless in over a 500 rounds I know that’s nothing but I had other brands fail gas ring test after 400 rounds.
They all continue to run regardless of pas or fail ring test.
Anyway Lantac makes a decent BCG. Nitride finish is easy to clean.