Chad from School of the American Rifle gives us the basics of AR-15 trigger guard roll pin installation and removal, and goes over some of the tools on the market that assist with the procedure of pushing in and removing roll pins, as well as how to use.
ARBuildJunkie is proud to partner with School of the American Rifle to bring you videos about the AR platform. Look for more from Chad in the weeks ahead.Below are some other videos School of American Rifle has created specifically for ARBuildJunkie…:
- How to Fix Scratches on Your AR-15 – School of the American Rifle
- Difficult AR-15 Firing Pin Retaining Pins – School of the American Rifle
- Testing AR-15 Gas Rings – School of the American Rifle
- AR-15 Adjustable Gas Blocks – School of the American Rifle
- AR-15 Firing Pin Protrusion – School of the American Rifle
- AR-15 Reaction Rods – Pros and Cons
In addition to these exclusive videos, we have been blessed to have Chad as a resource to be able to ask occasional questions to. We’re tremendously grateful for his generosity and willingness to share information with our readers. To learn more about him and his School of the American rifle, please be sure to check out our feature interview with him…or other more articles which you can find below:
- School of the American Rifle (SOTAR) – NEW Products & Partnerships
- Common AR-15 Myths – School of the American Rifle
- Common Questions About Lower Receivers – School of the American Rifle
- AR-15 Gas System Issues – School of the American Rifle
- Headspace Gauge & the AR – School of the American Rifle
- AR-15 Feed Ramp Problems – School of the American Rifle
- AR Triggers & Anti-Rotation Trigger Pins – School of the American Rifle
Chad is an absolute treasure trove of information about the AR platform, and as builders, we are fortunate to have someone as passionate and knowledgeable as Chad to reach out to. Please consider supporting Chad by following School of the American Rifle on his website, Facebook, or via the Instagram. He’s producing a wealth of content that can help you on your own journey building AR-15s properly.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?