Did you find this article useful?
Let the author know with a 5 star rating!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Your rating will help us continue to provide valuable and interesting content.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Red Dot Optic vs. Scope on an AR-15 with Kyle Defoor Red dot optic vs. scope on your AR-15...which is best? We recently sat down with former Special Mission Unit combat decorated Navy SEAL and sniper, Kyle Defoor to discuss the…
- Build a Basic AR-15 for Competition and Home Defense Building an AR for competition, hunting or home defense doesn't have to be difficult. We discuss basics with Rise Armament's Garrett Grover.
- Best Thermal Scope for Your AR – With Todd Huey What is the best thermal scope for your AR for hunting or general usage? What's the best night vision for the cost? ARBuildJunkie recently sat down with professional depredation hunter…
- 9mm PCC – Pistol Caliber Carbines with Josh Froelich The 9mm PCC is cheap, fast, and fun but if you're not careful can be a bit finicky. To discuss the 9mm PCC, we reached out to a competitive professional…
- AR-15 Precision Long Range Shooting Basics AR-15 Precision Long Range Shooting? We reached out to the man who literally wrote the book on the subject, former Army Ranger sniper team leader Ryan Cleckner. His book, is…
- Best Back Up Iron Sights (BUIS) Options For your AR You've decided you want a solid set of fixed sights. But which do you want? Let's take a look at each type and see which BUIS best fits your needs.